Could your business acumen and love of numbers help us connect with more people across Poland than ever?
The success of our telecommunications business depends on expert analysis and informed business decision-making. Join us, on this fast-track graduate program, and you could become one of the business intelligence professionals who are helping us change the game.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year program with 3 rotations
- Opportunities to work closely with business areas across the organization, helping them to build objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs), in line with broader business goals
- Supporting teams across the business with management information and reporting
- Analysing data, creating reports and providing business areas with recommendations for improvement
- Contributing to campaign management and customer contact analysis
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- Possible international rotation to another of our companies in the UK or Netherlands
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish your degree and are ready to start work in September 2021
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English and fluent Polish (at least C1 proficiency)
- Love of numbers, with a strong interest in statistics, data and economics
- Business acumen and a willingness to learn and build commercial understanding
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!
Now that you have learned more about the 2021 Step Forward Graduate Program, would you like to participate? Apply now!APPLY NOW