Join our Finance team, the backbone of our business, and you could help influence the decisions that bring game-changing technology and connectivity to people across Poland.
Finance is an essential part of any business, and this graduate program will give you the opportunity to fast-track your career whilst studying for a professionally recognized CIMA qualification.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year program with 3 rotations, developing your skills and knowledge in a range of financial areas across our business, including:
Capital allocation & business control, accounting, tax reporting, risk & compliance, procurement and property, fleet & facilities
- Collecting, managing and analysing large data sets
- Supporting tax analysis, reporting, audits and year-end closing
- Recognising and implementing process improvementsand driving cost efficiencies
- Forecasting and supporting monthly executive presentations and more
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- 360° insight into the role of Finance in business
- Possible international rotation to another of our companies in the UK, Netherlands or elsewhere
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
- CIMA qualification
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish your degree in a finance, accounting, economics or business discipline and are ready to start work in September 2021
- Strong passion for finance, controlling or accounting (no work experience required)
- Ability to learn fast and carry out tasks independently, with good organizational skills
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English (at least C1 proficiency)
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Good presentation and communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!