Join our Finance team, the backbone of our business, and you could help influence the decisions that bring game-changing technology and connectivity to people across Poland.
Finance is an essential part of any business, and this graduate program will give you the opportunity to fast-track your career whilst studying for a professionally recognized CIMA qualification.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year program with 3 rotations, developing your skills and knowledge in a range of financial areas across our business, including:
Capital allocation & business control, accounting, tax reporting, risk & compliance, procurement and property, fleet & facilities
- Collecting, managing and analysing large data sets
- Supporting tax analysis, reporting, audits and year-end closing
- Recognising and implementing process improvementsand driving cost efficiencies
- Forecasting and supporting monthly executive presentations and more
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- 360° insight into the role of Finance in business
- Possible international rotation to another of our companies in the UK, Netherlands or elsewhere
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
- CIMA qualification
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish your degree in a finance, accounting, economics or business discipline and are ready to start work in September 2021
- Strong passion for finance, controlling or accounting (no work experience required)
- Ability to learn fast and carry out tasks independently, with good organizational skills
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English (at least C1 proficiency)
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Good presentation and communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!
Now that you have learned more about the 2021 Step Forward Graduate Program, would you like to participate? Apply now!APPLY NOW