We’re changing the game when it comes to connecting people across Poland. But to do it successfully, we need to understand how all our groundbreaking innovations might be affected by legal and regulatory frameworks.
This fast-track graduate program puts you right at the heart of that vital work. It’s a great opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge of the law into practice, while exploring which area of specialism you would like to focus on in the future.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year program with 3 year-long rotations, including at least one in our Legal team and at least one in our Regulatory team
- Opportunity to progress from assistant lawyer to independent expert in a specific field of law
- Analyzing and monitoring legal, regulatory and policy frameworks and identifying potential risks when we launch or modify products
- Drafting agreements and other legal documents and preparing applications to the registry court
- Visiting courts and public administrations and participating at various stages of court proceedings
- Providing expert support to teams across the organization
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- Possible international rotation to another of our exciting companies in the UK or Netherlands
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish a master’s in law and you are ready to start work in September 2021
- Strong interest in law, economics, business, and new and emerging technology
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English and fluent Polish (at least C1 proficiency)
- Critical thinker, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!