Could your bold, innovative marketing ideas help us connect with more people across Poland than ever?
Marketing is an essential part of our telecommunications business. Join us, on this fast-track graduate program, and you could become one of the expert professionals who are helping us change the game.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year programme with 3 rotations across our commercial department
- Opportunities to gain exposure to various areas of marketing including Products, TV Content, VoD, Marketing Communication and Customer Value Management
- Supporting implementation of new projects, VoD content and new TV channels
- Conducting analyses of the competitive environment, market trends or consumer research results
- Collaborating with a wide range of external partners as well as internal departments and cross-functional teams
- Collecting data for presentations and business analysis
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- Complex view on how marketing works within a large, international company
- Possible international rotation to another of our exciting companies in the UK or Netherlands
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Starting in August/September 2020
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish your degree in a marketing or business discipline and/or you have a strong passion for the media market (no work experience required)
- Ready to start work in September 2021
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English (at least C1 proficiency)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to cooperate efficiently in a team of individualists, team work!
- Knowing media industry and/or strong interest in the media industry would be an asset
- Good organizational skills, with ability to learn fast and carry out tasks independently
- Capable of working effectively with colleagues in marketing and with other stakeholders across the business
- Skilled at using computers (especially PowerPoint) and mastering new software
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!