Could your bold, innovative marketing ideas help us connect with more people across Poland than ever?
Marketing is an essential part of our telecommunications business. Join us, on this fast-track graduate program, and you could become one of the expert professionals who are helping us change the game.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year programme with 3 rotations across our commercial department
- Opportunities to gain exposure to various areas of marketing including Products, TV Content, VoD, Marketing Communication and Customer Value Management
- Supporting implementation of new projects, VoD content and new TV channels
- Conducting analyses of the competitive environment, market trends or consumer research results
- Collaborating with a wide range of external partners as well as internal departments and cross-functional teams
- Collecting data for presentations and business analysis
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- Complex view on how marketing works within a large, international company
- Possible international rotation to another of our exciting companies in the UK or Netherlands
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Starting in August/September 2020
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish your degree in a marketing or business discipline and/or you have a strong passion for the media market (no work experience required)
- Ready to start work in September 2021
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English (at least C1 proficiency)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to cooperate efficiently in a team of individualists, team work!
- Knowing media industry and/or strong interest in the media industry would be an asset
- Good organizational skills, with ability to learn fast and carry out tasks independently
- Capable of working effectively with colleagues in marketing and with other stakeholders across the business
- Skilled at using computers (especially PowerPoint) and mastering new software
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!
Now that you have learned more about the 2021 Step Forward Graduate Program, would you like to participate? Apply now!APPLY NOW