Are you interested in becoming a skilled HR professional? Would you like to work in an agile way with people across our groundbreaking telecommunications business?
Our People team drives our ongoing success, finding innovative ways to create an effective work culture and enable everyone to achieve their full potential. Join our graduate program for an opportunity to fast-track your career and become an expert on all people-related issues.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year program with placements across our People division, lasting six or twelve months each:
Learning and Development
- Learn how to provide wide-ranging HR support and work with the business to build teams, identify talents, create development plans, implement performance management solutions, and establish an effective work culture
- Work with our employer branding agency and talent acquisition team to co-create and implement our employer branding policy
- Build our employer profile among schools and student organizations
- Coordinate and implement innovative HR projects across the business
- Be part of an agile working culture, collaborating closely with colleagues internationally and in the wider Liberty Global team
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- Possible international rotation to another of our companies in the UK, Netherlands or elsewhere
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish your degree and are ready to start work in September 2021
- Strong interest in people management, HR or psychology would be an advantage
- Good understanding of social media and how it can be used effectively to build an employer’s image
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English, Polish would be an advantage
- Pro-customer approach, with good people and teamworking skills
- Flexible and quick to act, with a strong focus on solutions
- Skilled at building relationships and capable of coaching and educating internal stakeholders
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!