Could your entrepreneurial approach and innovative thinking help us connect with more people across Poland than ever?
Our B2B and Mass Market teams drive our telecommunications business forward, using data to reach more customers and optimize revenue across multiple channels. Join us, on this fast-track graduate program, and you could become one of the expert professionals who are helping us change the game.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year program in either our B2B & B2C Sales or Customer Care team, with 3 rotations each lasting a year
- Opportunity to create and execute omnichannel sales strategies
- Developing new and existing digital products
- Innovating and using data to optimize revenue streams
- If you join our B2B stream, you will focus on:
Project management and coordination
Customer relations and networking
- If you join our Mass Market stream, you will focus on:
Online sales strategy
Analytics and media conversions
Strategies for connecting online and offline
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- Possible international rotation to another of our exciting companies in the UK or Netherlands
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish a degree in any subject (though a degree with a business, commercial or customer focus would be an advantage) and are ready to start work in September 2021
- Passionate about sales, customer care and online media with, ideally, some previous work experience of experience gained through studies
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English (at least C1 proficiency)
- Willingness to challenge ideas and drive your own learning and development
- Innovative thinking and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand, analyze and gain insights from multiple data sources
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!