Is your mind hardwired towards technology? Do you love creating innovative ideas??
Technology and innovation are at the core of our groundbreaking telecommunications business. Join our graduate program for an opportunity to fast-track your career and help change the game when it comes to connecting people across Poland.
What you will be doing:
- 3-year program with 3 rotations across our Technology & Innovation division
- Learn how to create and deliver our network and project milestones to help grow our business
- Work with technical and economic data and prepare appropriate analysis for our business teams
- Help to maximize productivity through resource and budget planning
- Develop your skills on dedicated business support and technology support systems
- Work with our first-class Fiber Optic, Coaxial network, IT technology and more
What we can offer you:
- 3-year paid graduate program based on an employment contract (7,000 PLN gross starting salary)
- Possible international rotation to another of our companies in the UK, Netherlands or elsewhere
- Opportunity to join us permanently on successful completion of the program
- Rich package of employee benefits including access to MyBenefit platform, Medical care, promotional package of UPC services for Employees and many more
- Structured learning and development program alongside your day-to-day work life
What you can offer us:
- You have recently finished or are about to finish your degree in a technology-based subject such as science, technology, engineering or IT and are ready to start work in September 2021
- A strong interest in the telecommunications industry and/or passion for technology
- Some knowledge of telecommunications services, network equipment and network architectures
- You must be an EU citizen or have a Polish residence permit
- Very good spoken English and fluent Polish (at least C1 proficiency)
- Ability to learn fast and carry out tasks independently, with good organizational skills
- Skilled at using computers and mastering new software
STAGE I: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Fill out the application form and answer the questions relevant to the recruitment process.
STAGE II: SITUATIONAL JUDGEMENT TEST
Complete a short SJT – an online scenario test – and tell us how you would behave in specific situations.
STAGE III: TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
Take a short telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist so that we can get to know you better.
STAGE IV: ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
The final stage is the online Assessment Centre – success at this stage means qualifying for the Step Forward program and receiving an offer from UPC!
Now that you have learned more about the 2021 Step Forward Graduate Program, would you like to participate? Apply now!APPLY NOW